Top 25 Batman Movie Moments Part 3: 7-1.

If you have not seen Part 1 or Part 2 please click on the links and comment.



At Number 7: Good Cop, Bat Cop
"The good cop, bad cop routine?", "Not exactly". Another one of Ledger's many great scenes. It is hard to describe it, but this just works so well.


At Number 6: I'm Batman
Although the action in this scene was not framed very well, the menacing "I'm Batman." part at the end is just perfect.




At Number 5: The Joker vs. Batman
The final dual between Batman and The Joker ends and I love The Joker's speech at the end of the fight. Possibly the most quotable scene in the entire movie. I have seen this scene at least 20 times and I could watch it all day long.

At Number 4: The Dark Knight Ending
The epic conclusion to The Dark Knight and every time I watch this scene, it makes me even more excited to watch The Dark Knight Rises. This is such an awesome scene, and Gary Oldman as Gordon's speech sums up the film very well.


At Number 3: Phantasm Identity Revealed
I will not spoil the shocking reveal at the end of Mask of the Phantasm but you must watch the movie if you have any interest in Batman, mysteries, comic book movies or animation.



At Number 2: Why So Serious?
"You want to how I got these scars?" The score builds tension, and the famous "Why So Serious?" line is perfect for The Joker's character.


At Number 1: Pencil Trick
Yes, I had to with the "Pencil Trick" but this also includes what comes afterwards about with "Kill the Batman" proposal. This perfectly shows The Joker's statistic insanity and it is so entertaining to watch. Also this is one my of Top 25 Favorite Movie Moments as well.

I know I could not have included every great scene from the movies and there are a few scenes I know had a good case for making the list. So what are some of your favorite scenes from the Batman movies? Please do not include any from the recent Dark Knight Rises because I have not seen it yet but I might write the list again after I buy The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-Ray. Also if everything goes as planed, unlike last week, I should be going to see The Dark Knight Rises Wednesday and post the review Thursday and tomorrow I will be posting "The Dark Knight Plot Hole" so look for that tomorrow as well.


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More