The Dark Knight Rises Coming Soon.

It is only 9 day until The Dark Knight Rises is released in theaters. Although I have not been caught up in the hype, I am still excited for the movie and plan to see it in theaters. I am a Batman fan, he is easily the best DC character and he has the few good DC movies. Unlike a few other movies, I have tried to avoid any trailers, clips and spoilers that might be on the Internet.
Because it is being released soon, I will be posting some Batman posts including reviews for a few of the movies and the Batman: The Animated Series TV series review. Also like the Spider-Man in Media post, there will be a similar Batman post. I will not just post Batman posts because my previous themed weeks were not very successful but expect a lot of Batman. Are you excited for The Dark Knight Rises?
If everything goes as planned, the review for The Amazing Spider-Man will be up tomorrow.





 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More