New Profile Name, New Profile Picture.

Today I have officially changed my profile name to "James The Movie Reviewer" and my brother now has a new account named "Jacob The Movie Reviewer". This is still going to be our blog but I wanted to have to different account so it would not confuse readers who is commenting and writing posts. But so far I have been the only one to posting comments on other blogs and Jacob has only written one post. So please tell me what you think of the new profile pictures. Also a big thanks to everyone who followed my Twitter account yesterday, Twitter seems more popular than Facebook. My Twitter updates are on the left side bar, I am working on a Facebook side bar app.


I decided to go with my all-time favorite hero, Han Solo.



If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More