Eldra's Tag.

 Eldra at A Day On Daremo tagged me so here is the tag.


1. How many concerts have you been to?
Zero, the only concert I would be interested to go see would be a John Williams or another famous composer.

2. Mountains or prairie?
I guess mountains.

3. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Easily Darth Vader, he is such an conflicted and indepth characters. Plus he is awesome.

4. Original Star Wars trilogy or the prequel trilogy? Why?
Original Trilogy all day. Better acting, better plot, better characters, better everything except Ep. III had better action. I still love the prequels but the original trilogy will always be better.

5. Do you know why betta fish build bubble nests? (No looking the answer up!)
I think I have heard about it on TV or something but I do not know exactly.

6. If you could own any car on earth, what would you pick?
If I could have a car from fiction, it would be the time travelinh DeLorean from Back to the Future.
My real world car pick would be Bugatti Veyron because it looks great and it is the fastest production car.


7. Sonic the Hedgehog or Super Mario?
Although I like both, I have to go with Mario because Sonic has not made a good game in a long time.

8. Would you rather listen to a movie soundtrack or a video game soundtrack, provided you could pick what you were listening to?
I listen to more movie soundtracks but video game are also great. It would depends what I want to listen to at the time.

9. Would you rather watch/perform in the summer or winter Olympics?
Definitely watch, I am not much of an athlete.

10. Writers: do you have one theme that keeps coming back in your writing? Non-writers: what is your favorite plot/theme within fiction?
I am a non-writer. That is a hard question, I usually like movies and other fiction to have various different themes to it fresh.


11. Can you believe the Pittsburgh Penguins let Jordan Staal slip away to Carolina? Regardless of the fact that his oldest brother is the captain of the Hurricanes...
I am a baseball and football guy, so I do not know anything about Hockey.

I am do not know how has already been tagged and I have already done this 11 Tag before so if you want to try it go for it.


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More