Top 22 Season 4 Clone Wars Episodes Part 1: 22-11.

This past season of The Clone Wars has probably been my favorite season of The Clone Wars with only a few sub-bar episodes. Below I have listed my rating, which I have changed from my original rating. And I have listed the reviews of score Savanna at Pandas, Lightsabers and Cameras, oh my!! and IGN.com's ratings for the episode. The reason I used Savanna's rating was that she has reviewed every episode and has a consistent 1 to 10 scale. And I am using IGN.com's ratings because they are the world's largest TV reviewing website and uses a 1 to 10 scale.

At Number 22: Shadow Warrior
My Rating: 7.0/10
Savanna's Rating: 5/10
IGN's Rating: 7/10
While I do not hate Jar Jar, I do not see any reason why he should be in The Clone Wars. But what I really dislike about this episode is the voice of the other Gungans. They were so annoying! But the battle between General Grievous and the Gungans was kind of cool.

At Number 21 Gungan Attack
My Rating: 7.2/10
Savanna's Rating: 6/10
IGN's Rating: 7.5/10
I am counting the one hour season premier two different episodes but both were disappointing. This one was especially disappointing because the terribly voiced Gungans were in the episode.


At Number 20: Water War
My Rating: 7.8/10
Savanna's Rating: 8/10
IGN's Rating: 7.5/10
The Clone Wars did not start as well as I would have hoped. I did not care for the underwater action compared to the normal action but the short lived villain Riff was a really nice addition.



At Number 19: Kidnapped
My Rating: 8.0/10
Savanna's Rating: 7/10
IGN's Rating: 8/10
Kidnapped was a fun episode fun of action but it did lack some in plot. Although the animation for Obi-Wan in the episode was a huge upgrade from the previous episodes with his hair actually moving and not cemented in place.

At Number 18: Deception
My Rating: 8.0/10
Savanna's Rating: 9/10
IGN's Rating: 8/10
I was a little disappointing in this episode after the great start to it with Obi-Wan transforming into Rako Harden and going under cover but there were a few missed missed opportunities in the prison scenes. But Cad Bane was back in action.


At Number 16: Mercy Mission
My Rating: 8.2/10
Savanna's Rating: 8/10
IGN's Rating: 8/10
I really expected to hate this episode but I actually liked it a lot. It was a unexpected change of pace from what I have previously seen in The Clone Wars. It had some funny humor and Anthony Daniels' fantastic performance as C3PO.
At Number 15: Nomad Droids
My Rating: 8.3/10
Savanna's Rating: 2/10
IGN's Rating: 8.5/10
Nomad Droids parodied multiple fantasy movies like "Gulliver’s Travels", "The Wizard of Oz" and "Alice in Wonderland". I did like the book "Gulliver’s Travels", I hated the "Alice in Wonderland" movie and I have not seen "The Wizard of Oz" but I liked this episode. It introduced sometime else that has been in The Clone, dark comedy, with R2-D2 squashing the leader of the native tribe. The episode was fun and funny, and I am not the only one who like: IGN gave it a score 8.5/10, even though many others hated it.

At Number 14: Crisis on Naboo
My Rating: 8.4/10
Savanna's Rating: 7.5/10
IGN's Rating: 8.5/10
Many have criticized this for making Obi-Wan look stupid but I never really thought that it did that. It is just that Dooku is a brilliant strategist and plans for everything. The action was good and story arc wrapped up nicely.



At Number 13: Brothers
My Rating: 8.8/10
Savanna's Rating: 4/10
IGN's Rating: 8/10
This is another episode that many criticized but I have found it most intriguing. Darth Maul's return was a very controversial topic. I was tentative but I accept it and it later turned out to great in the "Revenge" episode. I originally gave the episode a 10/10 for some reason but I have changed to a 8.8/10.


At Number 12: Slaves of the Republic
My Rating: 9.3/10
Savanna's Rating: 10/10
IGN's Rating: 8.5/10
This episode was kind of a mid-season finale for The Clone Wars and left us with a cliffhanger ending. The part I really liked about this episode was Anakin's rage about slavery and the Slaver Queen.

Check back tomorrow for part 2 of the list.

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More