Guy Delisle's Angoulême, 3/4

Sorry for the delay, guys!!! The rest will be up soon. (These comics, as always, are taken from Guy's blog)

Panel 1: [FRIDAY] I'm an invited guest on a big program on French public TV.

"We are so thrilled to get you... I love your comics, really!" (one of the journalists on the program)

"Thanks"

"We'll speak again when it starts"

"All right."

Panel 2: (Host) "Ah, hello. It's super that you're here. We'll have a chance to talk about your comic; we all loved it…"

"Thanks"

"Very soon!"

Panel 3: CLAP CLAP CLAP

Panel 4: (Benoît Mouchart)

CLAP

"HELLO EVERYONE"

CLAP CLAP

(Bruno)

Panel 5: (Presentation)

Panel 6: (Super interesting stuff about censorship in Franco-Belgian comics)

Panel 7: (A funny journalist)

HA HA HA HA HA

Panel 8: Ah, here it is, that will be for me, we're referencing my book..

Panel 9: "She worked for MSF, not for the Red-Cross... Moreover, once I..."

(joke)

HA HA HA

Panel 10: (Musical Break)

Panel 1: (Bruno talks about Atar Gull)

"...adaptation..."

"...A slave's destiny..."

"...Eugene Sue..."

"...adventure..."

Panel 11: (another story)

Panel 12: (more music)

Panel 13: (They announce the third invited author.)

Panel 14: (They give me the sign that I can leave)

Panel 15:

Panel 16: "It's done?"

Panel 17: (Brecht Evens)

Panel 18: (The next day, I run in to Bruno at breakfast)

"Bah! You saw that program, I couldn't get a word in!"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More