More Jerusalem!



Things are getting pretty Christmassy around here as we prepare for our staff party tonight: Peg's printing out karaoke lists, Tom Devlin's devilin' eggs, Julia's wearing her elf costume. Since I'm in a festive mood, I thought I'd leave you with the Christmas pages from Guy Delisle's forthcoming Jerusalem…and then I remembered that Guy was in Jerusalem in 2008 during the Gaza War, which began a couple days after Christmas--incredibly interesting and important reading, but not quite the tone I was going for here. So, instead, I'll leave you with this:









You know, it's just Guy hanging out with his friend Michael, the Lutheran pastor at the Mount of Olives where Guy was lucky enough to land a studio. Say what?! Yeah, Guy's studio in Jerusalem was in a church on the Mount of Olives. AMAZING.

Jerusalem was released in France about a month ago, and it's already sold out of its first printing of 35,000 copies! Congrats, Guy! We'll be sending our edition off to print any day now and we couldn't be more excited about it. Watch for the book in April.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More