Nogoodniks launch

I'm just re-posting store staffer Fiona's summary of Adrian Norvid's great book launch at our store last night, but I'm going to add that you should all check out his interview with CBC's All in a Weekend, wherein he describes himself as "nasty light."

Here's Fiona:

I would like to personally thank Adrian Norvid for helping me work out my abs last night. Adrian launched his new D+Q book Nogoodniks with an artist talk that provoked the laughter equivalent of that rapid dragon breath exercise they get you to do in yoga class sometimes. I think I may have cackled at one point. Thanks also to everyone who came out last night; there's nothing like laughing in good company! And now the picture wrap-up; the night, in chronological order...


Adrian made this sweet giveaways box for the event, with exclusive prints for those who purchased a book.



Cocoa Ono!
Jessica introduces Adrian with her own dry routine.
Adrian opens with a definition of a curmudgeon. 

Hilarity.
Applause.

Adrian signs all his books with a rhyme on your name. "My parents specifically picked a name that wouldn't be easy to rhyme on the playground." "Well I don't know about that. Fiona, Fiona... Bona? A loner?"
Fin.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More