Top 5 Favorite Books.

This post is in responds to JT/King Valun at The Window on the West challenge.

This is my Top 5 Favorite Books I have read. I have not read The Lord of the Rings books or The Hobbit but I will after I watch the Hobbit in 2012. I also haven't read any Star Wars books yet because I do not live near a library.

Disclamer: I am a Baseball fan.

At Number 5: Gulliver's Travels


At Number 4: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea


At Number 3: Sherlock Holmes (any of them)
I just started reading the Sherlock Holmes stories but so far they are some of my favorites.


At Number 2: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn


At Number 1: Baseball Between the Numbers
This my favorite book of all time.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More