BIG QUESTIONS--FIN





That's right, the fifteenth and last issue of Anders Nilsen's magnum opus, Big Questions, was approved for printing this morning, which means (if all goes according to plan) Big Questions 15 will be available at The Brooklyn Comics and Graphics Festival in December, where Anders will be a special guest. Can't wait that long for some big answers? Too bad; you've been waiting ten years, another month won't kill you.

It had been a while since I'd read these comics, so being the slacker, er, efficient employee I am, I decided to refresh my memory by sifting through the covers we had on hand.

















And lastly....



I'll save the spoilers for another post, but I will tell you that the conclusion to Anders's sometimes-philosophical, always-enchanting parable left me feeling surprisingly different than I had expected--hopeful. I'm not sure how Anders managed to end a story I love without leaving me disappointed, but he did, and I'd say that's a pretty fair measure of success.

And if you're like me and have moved eighteen too many times to have a complete collection of Big Questions, fret not--the 600+ page complete collection will be out this spring in both paperback and limited edition signed and numbered hardcover.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More