Why Does Portland, Oregon Love Comics?

So you know the Spring convention season started early when it is the end of April, and you are preparing for your second con, and the whole Spring season will wrap up by May 9th, which I am liking very much. Right now I am flying to Portland, Oregon to see just what prompted their mayor Sam Adams to declare that April is comics month in Portland. How much do you love that?


You will be able to find me in two places. Thursday night I will be at the Powells on Hawthorne at 7:30 PM with James Sturm who will present his engaging slide show on Market Day.


And this weekend I will be Stumptown Comics Fest, schmoozing with the finest comics fans of the NW. Sikoryak and Sturm will be on hand for programming and signing, see below.

Saturday April 24th 2010
12:00-12:45 PM Teaching Comics in the Oregon Room with James Sturm and others

1:00-1:45 PM James Sturm Spotlight in the Alaska Room

2:00-3:30 PM James Sturm signing

3:30-5:00 PM R. Sikoryak signing

Sunday April 25th 2010
12:00-2:00 PM James Sturm signing

1:00-1:45 PM R. Sikoryak Spotlight in the Alaska Room

2:00-4:00 PM R. Sikoryak signing

And finally, I may just may have some a few advances to sell of next Tuesday's release. I would get to tables 11 & 12 pretty quickly.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More