Last night we got rocked and contact highed!

Ever since my nervous breakdown, I've been working from home so it was nice to get out to an intimate venue and see my co-workers and friends again. Ah, who am I kidding! I saw nobody until the show was over. It was crazy packed at Metropolis for our 20th with TV on the Radio and Dirty Projectors.


How many times have I seen this expression? This is my life. Seriously, Peg had a lot of fun except for this particular moment.


Typical light-blown pic of a rock concert. TVOTR revs it up! Somewhere I've got a snippet of "Family Tree" that represents. That song is still stuck in my head 24 hours later. {edit: Here it is...}




Blurry, smiling, Jessica post show.

Matt Shane (left) and our pal and Rory spouse Amy Johnson. Plus back of Rory's head.

Amy and Rory yak it up with the Dirty Projectors guys. The new record is awesome. Really great. Their best yet. Beautiful, spiky, unforgettable. Don't wait for Pitchfork to tell you to buy it, buy it now!!


The after party at the Casa del Popolo. Leftover chinese food is scarfed, Tune-yards (don't make me google the proper mixed upper lower case thing) in the house. It's late. I gotta go home to the babies.

Thank you everyone who came and to the bands for being awesome and Adrian for making a great poster and Leyla for screening it and Meyer and Brian for taking care of us.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More