$50 Peter Thompson Drawings?!

Here's what Peter Thompson has to say about it on his Flickr page:

"Well, I have all these drawings I did around 2002-03, and there's a bunch of them. And they're just sitting around, doing nothing. They're ink on paper, 5.5 inches by 8.5.(though a few have been slightly trimmed)
And I figure, what am I going to do with them, just put them in a drawer for the rest of my life?
I don't think so.
Want one?
$50.
Bargain.
Some of these have appeared in the photocopied booklets 'Mighty Destructo Man', 'Hotrod Hooligan', and 'Battle Droids'.
And, I know they look a little grey in these images, but really, the paper is white-ish.
you can get a-hold of me at peteyfunnyfeety@gmail.com"

YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More