This came in a couple of days ago. I believe copies are hitting stores any day now.


{Click on the image above to hear me read the entire book out loud, with different voices, as I flip from page to page.}

{UPDATE: Okay, so I had a chance to read this last night and I am speechless. I think this may very well be my favorite issue of ACME ever. While I realize that this is part of a longer narrative, Chris Ware has managed to create a chapter that stands on its own. He's so obviously working at the peak of his powers right now. We get a fascinating science fiction story that turns into a young man character study and rumination/condemnation/celebration of the impulses and motivations behind creativity. Chris continues to be a the best chronicler of private despair around. Ugh, that all seems too shallow an appraisal for such a great comic.}

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More