SDCC 2008 (Sunday and various)

I may or may not add captions as I'm running out the door to go on vacation. Thanks to everyone who came by the booth and extra thanks to Rutu, Adrian, and Lynda, and super extra thanks to the folks at Comic Con who I can't say enough good things about.



I'm pretty sure that "yaoi" is not a verb.


Squaring off!!


Jason Myles is the winner!


Rutu signs.


Rutu continues signing.


Too many photos of Jason Myles, Jamie.


The long long Lynda line.












The crowd at Lynda's spotlight. Packed!




A terrible picture at the Lulu Fan Club meeting--the one panel I attended. We read a radioplay version of a Lulu story and it was awesome!


JKS and his new action figger.


For our intern Andrew.


This poster is something like 3 feet by 4 feet. Eat your heart out, Covey. Maybe you can do a jumbo Beasts ala Sunday Press.


This little girl was my absolute favorite fan. She totally bullied her mom into buying her the Moomin books.


Yeah, it's cute but I was a little disppointed that she went into pose mode the moment I raised the camera.


I woke Mike Baehr up.


Uncharacteristic.


Whenever Peg hears Zak Sally's name she says "he's handsome."


I, nerd.


Is this Steampunk? I think I'm unclear on the concept.


Who's cooler?


Caught.


EVERYTHING is for sale.


Jamie and Rebecca pack up.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More